? ??????????????Falling Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2123 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 217515 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flowers (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 4511 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????????? ????Easy Install I CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Πέμπτη 30 Απριλίου 2009

Sorry Olgi!!!

Glitter Text

Olgi used to be my B.F.F. When I changed school (where I met my other B.F.F.s), we stayed in touch, until she did something that I missunderestood and I thought she had left me for the new friends she had made!!! Just now I saw a message she had left for me and I realized I was wrong! I'm so sorry Olgi! I shouldn't get mad at u without letting u explain! I behaved wrong and I apologise for that! I really want us to be B.F.F.s again! :( Sorry... :(

Hope u forgive me!

Love, C