? ??????????????Falling Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (2123 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 217515 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flowers (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 4511 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????????? ????Easy Install I CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Δευτέρα 27 Απριλίου 2009

Leoni, this is for U!


Greeklish: (english+greek=greeklish=greek with english letters, a language that is very popular in my country) Don't freak out, there is an english translation bellow! :)

Leoni mou!

Efia3a apo thn arxh auto to site gia 'sena, gia na se euxaristhsw gia thn uperoxh parea sou kai gia tis fantastikes stigmes pou perasame mazi! Makari na meinoume files gia panta!

Se latreuw!

H kollhtoula sou, C

Y.G. Koritsia, (ennow tis alles kollhtoules mou Katerina P., Katerina R., kai Athanasia) elpizw na mh sas peirazei giati ennoeitai oti ki esas sas agapw para polu kai sas euxaristw gia th filia sas!

Sorry girls, it's not my fault, she is shy, so u won't see her face! Soz (esu na t' akous pou de me afhneis na se bgazw!)


English translation: (see? I told u there will be english translation!) (u know I always keep my promises) :)

My Leoni

In fact I made the whole site for u to thank u for ur wonderful friendship and for the amazing moments we had together! I wish we stay friends 4 ever!

I love u!

Ur B.F.F, C

P.S. Girls, (I mean my other B.F.F.s, Catherine R., Catherine P., and Athanasia), I hope u don't mind about this, 'cause u know I love u very much too and I thank u for ur friendship!


Although I'm sure u all loved my moving letter (just kidding), I will accept no comment, except, of course, from Leona, Catherine x2 and Athanasia! ;)

I said no comment!

Love, C